What type of limousine do I get?
YOU WILL BE RIDING IN WHICH EVER LIMO YOU CHOSE FOR YOUR PACKAGE. THE ACTUAL LIMOS ARE OUR LINCOLN TOWN CAR CLASSIC LIMO, PINK H3 HUMMER JR, PINK NAVIGATOR OR OUR GOLIATH H2 HUMMER & BIG DADDY H2 HUMMER.
- How many people get to ride with me in the limo?
OUR LINCOLN TOWN CAR CLASSIC LIMO SEATS 8 COMFORTABLE, 10 IF THERE ARE LITTLE CHILDREN MIXED WITH ADULTS. THE PINK H3 HUMMER SEATS 10-12 AND THE H2 HUMMER SEATS 20-22. WE CANNOT ALLOW MORE THAN THE MAXIMUM TO RIDE IN THE LIMO.
- How many "OFFERS" can I buy?
You may buy as many as you like for gifts for your friends and family. Gift Certificates available!!
- Can I use more than one OFFER at a time?
NO, AFTER ONE 3 HOUR VOUCHER, IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL HOURS, THE HOURS MUST BE PAID AT REGULAR LIMO RATES PLUS GRATUITY.
- Where does the limo take us?
THIS IS NOT A PRE-DETERMINED TOUR, MEANING, YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF WHERE YOU WANT TO GO. THE LIMO AND CHAUFFEUR ARE YOURS FOR 3 HOURS TO GO WHERE EVER YOU WOULD LIKE.
- What if I go over my hour?
YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE REGULAR RATE OF THE LIMO PLUS GRATUITY AND SERVICE FEE FOR ANY OVERAGES THAT OCCUR. WE DO HAVE A 15 MINUTE WINDOW THAT WE ALLOW FOR TRAFFIC, HOWEVER, ANY MORE THAN 15 MINUTES WILL BE INCURRED AN ADDITIONAL HOUR
. ALL VEHICLES ARE TRACKED BY GPS SO THAT THERE ARE NO DISCREPANCIES.
Are there any other charges I have to pay for like taxes, tolls, parking, fuel, etc…
NO, OTHER THAN GRATUITY AND SERVICE FEE PAID AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
- What should I tip the chauffeur the night of the rental?
GRATUITY IS ALREADY INCLUDED AND WAS PAID BY THE CUSTOMER AT THE TIME OF BOOKING, HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TIP ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO.
NO, THE CLOCK STARTS AT THE TIME OF PICKUP AND ENDS AT THE TIME OF DROP OFF, MINIMUM OF 3 HOURS. NO SPLITS ARE AVAILABLE. YOU MAY USE IT LESS THAN 3 HOURS, HOWEVER YOU WILL STILL BE CHARGED FOR THE FULL TIME AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ANY DIFFERENCE.
- How many stops in the limo are we allowed within the hour?
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY LIMITS ON THE NUMBER OF STOPS.
- Is there water in the limo?
The limo can be fully stocked with water and sodas for an additional $20, enough for all 10 passengers.
- If we only go over our time by half an hour, what do you charge?
ONE FULL HOUR AT REGULAR RATE.
I would like the limo to be stocked with balloons, can you do that?
Yes, we love special requests. OUR BIRTHDAY PACKAGE IS ABOVE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER SPECIAL REQUESTS, OUR CONCIERGE SERVICE CAN ACCOMMODATE MOST REASONABLE REQUESTS, INCLUDING FLOWERS, CHOCOLATES OR EVEN JEWELRY.
- Are there any blackout dates for my OFFER?
Yes, your offer is not valid on FRIDAYS OR SATURDAYS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Can I break up my Offer, for example 1 hour now and 2 hours later?
No, you can not divide up the offer.
- How far in advance should I reserve my limo?
It is first come, first serve. We suggest making the reservation as soon as you can.
- Do I need a credit card to reserve a limo?
Yes you must me at least 18 years of age with a major credit card.
- Does the time start from your office or at the pickup location?
Time starts at the location of pickup and ends when we drop you off.
- Do you have to be picked up and dropped off at the same location?
- Can we have snacks in the limo?
No, food is not allowed in the limos to preserve the cleanliness of the vehicle.
- Can we smoke in the limo?
All of Heaven On Wheels Limousines are NON-smoking vehicles and will result in immediate termination of limo rental without refund.
- Can we drink alcohol in the limo?
We do not provide alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own if you are of age.
- When you pick me up can you use the red carpet?
Yes, our customers can request the red carpet for a $15 additional charge.